- Qualified 5th -qualifying was a bit rough with track conditions and a lot of blue groove going into the corners.
- Truck was fast and placed 4th
- Travis said “track condition didn’t develop to how we predicted and we just missed the podium because of that”
- Rookie Andrew Carlson gaining speed and experience each time he’s on the track
- Finished 7th — Less than half a second off from podium finish
Experienced mechanical issue with plug
wire half way through the race, battled to maintain position (relegated
him to 7 cylinders)
Looking forward to round 6 tonight and expecting big things from 43 and 151!
In addition to our drivers for this leg of the TORC Series, one of our local dealers is at the event with our brand new Atturo Truck wrap:
STONE PARK, ILLINOIS 60165
find an Atturo dealer near you.