"Designed in Texas, Built for the World"
- The center tread area is optimized for highway comfort and reduced road noise, but still deep enough for trail use.
- Each center tread block is linked at the base to ensure stability on road, and aid in clearing debris.
- Gently sloped edges of the shoulder flow into the sidewall like a rolling hill. On the road, it soothes with peaceful and confident turn in, without the abrupt breakaway of a more upright shoulder style.
- This line between the shoulder elements actually helps loosen compacted garbage from between the tread. No free riders!
- The alternating shoulder blocks are the shaped like the handle of the QTRMSTR QTR3 knife. Not only do they look cool, the wide tread spacing delivers a sure grip when you run out of pavement.
- The sleek and intimidating sidewall tread is the knife blade from the QTR3. (We put the same aggressive style on both sides of the tire - no sissy option available.)
Go Here to Find the Dealer Nearest you!